Kuda Bank is a full-service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting for the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
We are inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancies at Kuda Bank.
Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
We are looking for a Call Centre Agent – Social Media on a 12 month rolling contract, who will engage current and potential customers through all Social Media interaction channels to provide support, ensure customer satisfaction and retention towards the fulfilment of the strategic goal of the business at large.
- Act as the first point of contact to customers working via the company’s social media platforms.
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while resolving customers’ complaints through multiple channels.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions and resolve them.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines.
- Respond promptly and effectively to escalated disputes and communicate findings to customers
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer impacting processes for improvement purposes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Ensure the highest level of service standards are maintained.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Working knowledge of social media tools, such as HootSuite, Buffer, and Google Analytics
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3-day-per-week remote working option