Download nda shortlisted candidates 2023 PDF | Download NDA 75 RC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 PDF
Download Nda Shortlisted Candidates 2023 PDF | Download NDA 75 RC List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 PDF
The full nda shortlisted candidates 2023 pdf The list of successful candidates for the 75 Regular Combatant Course 2023 at the Nigerian Defence Academy has been made public. Find out below how to verify your name.
Is Nda Shortlist Out For 2023
For everyone who applied for admission to the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA), this is a crucial update. We are glad to let you know that the NDA’s list of the 75 regular combatant applicants who have been shortlisted for the 2023 academic year is available.
Downloads of The List are now available. To find out if you are eligible to take part in the interview exercise (entrance examination), you can download the pdf list and check your name. BY CLICKING HERE
NDA 75 RC List of shortlisted candidates 2023 has been posted online and is available for PDF download. By clicking here, you can get a PDF of the 75 RC list for the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Now, I’ll offer you all a step-by-step tutorial on how to check your name on the NDA 75 RC Portal, view the date of your AFSB Interview, and learn other information about the Nigerian Defence Academy 75 RC list 2023 that you need to know.
You May Also Click To Check last-message-on-npc-adhoc-staff-training-date-2023-for-enumerators-and-supervisors-npc-adhoc-staff-training-requirements/
The NDA 75 RC list is for those whose names are in this publication and who passed the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday, April 15, 2023 at designated centers across the nation. These candidates are required to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) in two (2) batches as follows:
Batch 1 – Candidates from the states below must report to NDA between Saturday, June 11, and Friday, July 1, 2023.
- Cross River
Batch 2 – Candidates from the states listed below are required to report to NDA between Saturday, June 17, and Friday, July 6, 2023.
- Akwa Ibom
Those who have been given the opportunity to enroll in NDA for the 75RC are required to report to the NDA Ribadu Campus (old location) in Kaduna from Saturday, May 27, to Friday, July 7, 2023. Any applicant who doesn’t show up will lose their spot.
The Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate and Bank Account Number must be brought by the chosen candidates.
All applicants will go through a screening process that includes, among other things, the verification of documentation (certificates and credentials), medical and physical fitness tests, individual and group obstacles, and a 3.2 km race. Only applicants who successfully complete the screening process will be invited for an interview. Any applicant who fails at any point during the screening process will thus be rejected from the interview.
Candidates MUST bring the originals of the following documents, as well as two photocopies of each:
- 2023 JAMB UTME Result Slip.
- Form of Acknowledgement and Admission Card for NDA Screening Exam.
- For primary and secondary schools, academic certificates, results statements, and testimonials.
- Birth certificate is preferred above a declaration of age.
- The Secretary to the State Government or the Chairman of Local Government, as applicable, must properly sign the Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship. The Local Government Indigeneship Certificate may be replaced with certification provided by a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be a Lieutenant Colonel or higher or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force.
- The officer in question must specify his or her formation/unit, appointment, contact information, including a phone number, email address, and address. Additionally, the officer must stamp the formation or unit and sign.
- Parental/Guardian Letter of Consent.
- From the NDA application portal/NDA website, candidates must download and complete the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms.
- Candidates who don’t provide the required paperwork could be eliminated. Any changes to the documents will result in automatic disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- writing instruments.
- Three white round-neck T-shirts and three pairs of blue shorts.
- three sets of white socks and a pair of white canvas shoes.
- Verification/confirmation fees of N2,500.00 each for JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, and NBAIS results.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results are available for online result confirmation.
- A total of four recent, colored passport photos.
- The second postcard photo that was submitted and approved at the exam center for the NDA Screening Test.
- The movement of money to and from Kaduna.
33Any applicant who doesn’t provide the originals of the required documents won’t be admitted to the Academy.
For the first three months of training, chosen candidates are not permitted to have guests and are not permitted to leave the Academy.